Saturday, June 25, 2005

musical baton

I got this Musical Baton from Nana. I am not sure what this is, but since I do have some spare time I said "Why not?". So here we go.

My music collection contains of many kind of music. From old song to the latest. There are pop, rock, jazz, ballads, instrumental. There are Indonesian, Western, Japanese. Bottomline is I don't listen to a specific kind of music. I hear whatever I like :)

Total volume of music on my computer:
There a couple of hundreds songs in my computer. But I do have more songs on CDs.

The last CD I bought:
The Corrs Live in Dublin.

Song playing right now:
  1. Ayumi Hamasaki
  2. Do As Infinity
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
There are many, but I have to choose 5,
  1. Superman (It's Not Easy) -- Five For Fighting
  2. Jejak Langkah -- Tohpati feat. Glenn Fredly
  3. Damainya Cinta -- GIGI
  4. Blurry Eyes -- L'Arc-en-Ciel
  5. At Your Side -- The Corrs
Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:

No comments: