Wednesday, July 06, 2005

is this me?

I see this on Nana's blog (lately I've been blogwalking to many different blogs and take some funny tests that normally I wouldn't take). When I tried this test (they say this is a sample test) I got several tie results. They say my highest score is a tie between type 2, type 3, type 4, type 5 and type 9. Maybe I'm the complicated-guy-type. Maybe I'm the average-guy who doesn't have anything extreme. Or maybe I just don't know myself. Anyway, if I want to know more, I should get the full test. Hmm, no thank you. This is for fun and I think this is enough.

3 comments:

naanaaa said...

kita berdua tuh satu tipe loh... suka iseng :D

Eric Setiawan said...

Coba perhatikan baik2. Nomer 9 ini ada subtitle-nya: "Ah.. Just Relax!"

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! www zyrtec comxanax